Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of creating a bike review website and I am in need of assistance. I live in western PA and an ideal candidate would be someone who has writing skills as well as riding/wrenching skills. Not much money for you (none initially at least until I repay some or most of the costs involved with creating a site)...but access to lots of great gear.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I appreciate the interest but for now I'm looking for someone local to my area because of logistic purposes.....if things should change I will reach out to those who have expressed interest...thanks!

·
40 oz to freedom
1,049 Posts
PM Duffster, hes in State College which I think is close to you. He might want to help out.

·
Hoopy Frood
255 Posts
ironspoke43 said:
I appreciate the interest but for now I'm looking for someone local to my area because of logistic purposes.....if things should change I will reach out to those who have expressed interest...thanks!
You might want to try the Dirt Rag forums. Lots of western PA riders on that board.

·
Registered
538 Posts
yup. let us know if you can handle the distance to the middle of the state. there would be a plethora of opportunities. i would gladly be willing to help you out if the distance were not an issue to you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its fantastic to see some interest in other parts of the state...I have friends in State College and once I get it up and running I will track you down. My ideas for marketing should enable me to have riders in other areas besides Pittsburgh. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Eastern PA'ers...I run a small blog/rag on Eastern PA cycling...no pay, but at least some exposure.... check out rsdmag.com and submit if you;re into it. News, pics, videos, whatever you;ve got. Its a pet project thats more for fun than anything else, but it could be so much more-- it just needs honest contributions from real riders

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.