Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
He be a moose too.
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got some suspension work that needs to be done and I've not been having any luck getting a response out of Hippie Suspension. I've dealt with him before and was quite happy with him. A few months ago some people were having problems getting a response from him and recently he hasn't been answering messages for 3-4 weeks. No update on webpage or answering machine (saying 'be gone for July).

Does anyone else know of someone who speciailizeds in suspension? I'm looking for a 2006 SID stanchion (Jerry said he'd be able to fix me up, but...). Ideas?

'Guin

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
pinguwin said:
I've got some suspension work that needs to be done and I've not been having any luck getting a response out of Hippie Suspension. I've dealt with him before and was quite happy with him. A few months ago some people were having problems getting a response from him and recently he hasn't been answering messages for 3-4 weeks. No update on webpage or answering machine (saying 'be gone for July).

Does anyone else know of someone who speciailizeds in suspension? I'm looking for a 2006 SID stanchion (Jerry said he'd be able to fix me up, but...). Ideas?

'Guin
hmm, checked with angryasian? I haven't dealt with him for years, but it's worth a shot. that's all I got.;)

·
'Calm Down'
855 Posts
James (aka AngryAsian.com) isn't wrenching any more. He's a writer for CyclingNews.com now.

jw

logbiter said:
hmm, checked with angryasian? I haven't dealt with him for years, but it's worth a shot. that's all I got.;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.