Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I am looking for a thread that I remember reading years ago.

It was about trails in Santa Cruz and included a bit of history or origin stories about social trails in Santa Cruz.

I'm just a dork who enjoys reading stuff like this.

Anyone remember this?

·
middle ring single track
4,687 Posts
I'm remembering a lot of threads that were deleted because they disclosed too much.

·
F*** it
1,277 Posts
I think your best bet is to hang out at the burned-out stump on MC and wait for Hoser and his crew (older guys all on the same bikes) to roll by--and offer you a beer! Those guys have ridden out there for a long time and can give you the definitive trail history.

G

·
I think your best bet is to hang out at the burned-out stump on MC and wait for Hoser and his crew (older guys all on the same bikes) to roll by--and offer you a beer! Those guys have ridden out there for a long time and can give you the definitive trail history.
I think their story's change every time they meet someone :confused: Allways entertaining though :thumbsup:

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
I think their story's change every time they meet someone :confused: Allways entertaining though :thumbsup:
Geez, dude. "Story's"? Really?

And "allways"?

Damn. But that's ok. I don't know **** about math. If I ever post a bad fraction, feel free to correct me.

:)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Those dudes are awesome, I hear they are pyrotechnics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
592 Posts
Hello!

I am looking for a thread that I remember reading years ago.

It was about trails in Santa Cruz and included a bit of history or origin stories about social trails in Santa Cruz.

I'm just a dork who enjoys reading stuff like this.

Anyone remember this?
Are you also a nigerian prince looking for help depositing 1Million dollars?

·
Registered
382 Posts
They claimed to be the guys putting on the 4th of July fireworks show in Gilroy, now I don’t know if I was being put on, but they had very cold beer dank green and and were sharing at the stump

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
They claimed to be the guys putting on the 4th of July fireworks show in Gilroy, now I don't know if I was being put on, but they had very cold beer dank green and and were sharing at the stump

Wouldn't doubt it at all - I've talked to those guys a bunch over the years - besides mtbing and trails, they were always talking about big parties they hosted - either way they are so rad and I love how they all ride those retro carbon bikes tricked out with XTR components - I have imbibed at least a 6 pack of their ice cold quality beers at the stump over the years and they absolutely refuse to let me pitch in for them - definitely want to be like them when I grow up- but come to think of it haven't seen them in a while?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.