Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an ARC that you aren't using anymore? I got a good deal on a used system. The only problem is that the seller had helmet mounted the light and I'm apparently missing the part for bar mounting. I have the bar clamp, but there seems to be another part that screws into the light head so that I can attach it to the clamp. I know I can probably contact L&M to order this part but if someone has one lying around, I'd be happy to buy it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Find the part yet? I know what you're talking about. It allows the light head to slide and lock on to the bar mount. Try giving L&M a call and see if they can send you the piece. Their customer service has been good to me in the past. 831-645-1525

If that doesn't working, I'd just keep it mounted to your helmet. It's great for getting cars to slow down or be aware of you at intersections. Just a quick shine into the drivers face and they'll stay clear :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.