Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a GOOD Santa Cruz dealer in the Bay Area (preferably south bay/Peninsula)??

Hopefully one with a competent mechanic who is good with Blurs (and chasing down their creaks). I've gotten a bit fed up with trying to chase down and deal with, the creaks that pop up every now and then on my frame, so I'd rather just PAY someone to cure it.

Thanks

·
Custom User Title
717 Posts
BlueBlur said:
Can anyone recommend a GOOD Santa Cruz dealer in the Bay Area (preferably south bay/Peninsula)??

Hopefully one with a competent mechanic who is good with Blurs (and chasing down their creaks). I've gotten a bit fed up with trying to chase down and deal with, the creaks that pop up every now and then on my frame, so I'd rather just PAY someone to cure it.

Thanks
Bikeworks in Half Moon Bay!!!

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
BlueBlur said:

Thanks
Another Bike Shop in Santa Cruz is a great shop. The have good mechanics that should be able to cure your creak problems. The people that work there are excellent riders and know a lot. It's the best bike shop in the area...imo.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replys guys. Some of those places are a bit far/out of my way. Can anyone recommend a place in the San Jose to Pennisula (up to Burlingame where I work) area?

Otherwise If I get desperate (for lack of a better word), I'll give those a shot. :)

Thanks again

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
BlueBlur said:
Thanks for the replys guys. Some of those places are a bit far/out of my way. Can anyone recommend a place in the San Jose to Pennisula (up to Burlingame where I work) area?

Otherwise If I get desperate (for lack of a better word), I'll give those a shot. :)

Thanks again
I hear good things about TrailHead Cyclery. It's in San Jose. I've never been ther, but I've heard quite a few riders mention that it is a great shop.

·
BLS439
529 Posts
Blue Shorts said:
I hear good things about TrailHead Cyclery. It's in San Jose. I've never been ther, but I've heard quite a few riders mention that it is a great shop.
Well, it's not in San Jose but it's just on the other side of Hwy 17. Try Scotts Valley Cycle Works. They are great and the owner, Mike, is a real class act. I have gotten my last three Santa Cruz frames from him and he never ceases to amaze me with his customer service and generosity.

-BLS439

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.