Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinkin about replacing the middle chain ring on my 2001ish Stylo Team cranks. I've got maybe 2000 miles on them and just bought a new chain and rear cassette and thought I'd replace it too. I spend most of my time in the middle ring and everthing is running fine. My problem is I want to make sure I get the same ring and I can't seem to get onto the Truvativ web site. Can anybody give me a hand?

PS Before anybody starts suggesting that I really need to try some other super duper rings, It ain't gona happen :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I found some at Cambria also (mine are silver, not black), They look like the right ones but I want to make sure that they are not for a lower end crank set??

I was looking at the Jenson site and noticed the bad review. I'd already been to the review board here and they aren't rated very high here either. I find that kinda interesting as I've been very happy with mine, though I'm sure there are better out there. Looks like I may have to write a review myself..... :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.