Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
facelessfools said:
i probably wouldn't feel the difference in the mod...
although i can feel a slight play in that pivot bolt. was that there when you had it?
Yup and the pivot bolt is seized, will need a replacement one before trying to disassemble. :rolleyes:

Wouldnt worry other that repacking or replacing bearings. A 12mm rear axle helps out allot, you would be amazed at how much a QR flexes.:thumbsup:

·
"They Call Me Bone'z"
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the zone just received hayes nines and truvativ stylos! should be a nice ride once i get it in the dirt. i wish i could get that rear dérailleur to shift... damn shimano..

·
Registered
534 Posts
facelessfools said:
i have two ibex bikes and love them, it just makes sense to have the third an ibex. if i cant get ahold of one then i will probably get a sette.
Actually, it doesn't make much sense to me...why get another bike from a company that's no longer in business? Try something new...

·
"They Call Me Bone'z"
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
he was the first one i contacted...
he decided because the asta was one of his first he would keep it and because the trophy was a "sample" frame he didn't want to let it go. i don't blame him. ill keep my iggy till it wont stay together any longer.

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
facelessfools said:
he was the first one i contacted...
he decided because the asta was one of his first he would keep it and because the trophy was a "sample" frame he didn't want to let it go. i don't blame him. ill keep my iggy till it wont stay together any longer.
Have you checked out BTI, the link above for a HT??:confused:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.