Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i may be looking to do a custom build on the cheap, just wondering if any of you good hearted people have a good frame for me to start from? I am 6' tall if that matters. like i said I am fairly new to this stuff. I do have some stereo equipment I could trade with as of right now!

·
biking is fun
2,365 Posts
i have an 07 NS suburban frame in excellent condition that i am going to be selling soon.....but not for stereo equipment.

for something cheap and good buy a azonic stealhead off of ebay. i got one with a headset for 70 bucks when i first started into urban.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i may be collecting parts soon. does anybody have any xtra's i can buy to help me get started on the cheap? If not no biggie it will just take me a little longer to get it built

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Snaky, Hey how much man? are the rhino lites pretty durable? like i said I am very new but i like to jump in to things and learn as i go, will you guys help me keep an eye out on the bay for a good deal on a frame and forks. I am still studying up on forks so i dont know what the best bang for my buck is yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.