Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum and so far I am liking vibe around here.

Here is the purpose of the thread: I am an SJSU student and president of the ACI (American Concrete Institute) student chapter here. As president it is my job to get students involved in club activities and as so I have been thinking of doing a riding even at one of the local trails for fun. Now there would be about 10 students total involved and only 3 of us have bikes.

So what I am looking for is a deal on rentals for the rest of the members or possibly a demo day that a local store would like to sponsor? Any Ideas anyone?

Thanks for any help.

·
Snowjnky McDreamy
2,560 Posts
What kind of trails. Have you talked to Charles down at Bicycle Express 7th and William. Its walking distance from campus and if you don't need some real expensive bikes he has rental deals and bikes at prices you can't believe.

If you need some more sophisticated go to Calmar Bicycles in Santa Clara near the University and ask for James.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.