Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm building an enduro AM setup and wondering about which crank to use. Right now I'm considering the FSA gravity lite, race face deus XC, or race face atlas AM.

I'd like to keep things light, but the AM's 24/36 option is pretty apealing as I will be having a bash. What's everyones opinion on these setups or any other possibilities I missed? I'm looking around the 200 mark for price.

Thanks.

·
Fragilie
866 Posts
ajrettke said:
I'm building an enduro AM setup and wondering about which crank to use. Right now I'm considering the FSA gravity lite, race face deus XC, or race face atlas AM.

I'd like to keep things light, but the AM's 24/36 option is pretty apealing as I will be having a bash. What's everyones opinion on these setups or any other possibilities I missed? I'm looking around the 200 mark for price.

Thanks.
I'd run Shimano XT, plenty strong, work great and Jenson has them on sale for $209 right now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just saw that rings are commonly changed...I'm a newb at that for sure. Is there 36t rings available for the XT? If so where do you find them? When I looked on pricepoint/bluesky/jenson I never saw any.

Thanks for the feedback

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.