Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new member here from Austin, Tx ;)
Well, my birthday is coming up and im looking for a cyclocomputer/HRM/Cadence combo for my bike. I've been looking and reading about it a lot but I can't get decided for one, either because of the bad reviews or the price. So what is the clyclocomputer combo out there that i should buy?any ideas? I'd like it with software for the computer and no more than $180 or so. Last one i looked at was the polar CS200 but the reviews weren't that great. So thanks for any help!!:D

·
Registered
118 Posts
I recommend an inexpensive, wired, Cateye computer and a $39 Sportinstruments HRM that will strap to the bar or on your wrist, so you can wear it to the gym. While at the gym, ride a stationary bike to learn what a 80-90 cadence feels like. Hit the trails and ride hard;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply, but I had in mind a combo, like an all-in-one kind of thing, i would only be using the HRM while riding so...and the cadence isn't really the most important thing, but is always good to have it. the ones that i've been looking at are the Polar, the CatEye and a Vetta, but I didn't really like the reviews. Any other ideas??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.