Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,610 Posts
You might check out some of the smaller retailers (Larry @ mtnhighcyclery & Bill Larsen) as their prices are low enough that you could buy the 90mm and sell your other stem on ebay for not to much less.

I have a 90mmx 10 degree Pazzaz 130 gram stem if you are interested in trading!!! :D

Good Luch

·
trail waggler
1,425 Posts
Try Lidarman...

As soon as he gets back from his top secret mission (couple of weeks), I think he said that he wanted to swap out his 90mm for a 110mm. I love my 90mm Thomson, I even have a 70mm that I throw on sometimes, and I've even tried a 50mm! (ouch, sure hit my knees on my shifters alot with that one ).

And Larry @ mtnhighcyclery.com does have dirt cheap prices on new Thomson stuff!

·
Registered
9,470 Posts
I have a black 90x5 degree thomsen that I would consider selling or trading for a 70mm. New condition.

PM me if you're interested.

daveM said:
As soon as he gets back from his top secret mission (couple of weeks), I think he said that he wanted to swap out his 90mm for a 110mm. I love my 90mm Thomson, I even have a 70mm that I throw on sometimes, and I've even tried a 50mm! (ouch, sure hit my knees on my shifters alot with that one ).

And Larry @ mtnhighcyclery.com does have dirt cheap prices on new Thomson stuff!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.