Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Come see me after class
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody still make a 60mm fork? I have a Manitou TI SX on my bike, and was looking for a replacement in the $300-350 range. I want to keep the geometry so anything in the 60-63mm range will work. What do y'all recommend? What brands should I shop for?

·
All 26.5" all the time!
1,855 Posts
Measure your SX Ti for axle to crown length, then compare this dimension with forks with an advertised 80mm of travel. You should be able to come close, as many fork makers inflate their travel claims.

·
I like to ride my bike.
1,597 Posts
A Duke

alexrex20 said:
Does anybody still make a 60mm fork? I have a Manitou TI SX on my bike, and was looking for a replacement in the $300-350 range. I want to keep the geometry so anything in the 60-63mm range will work. What do y'all recommend? What brands should I shop for?
Until 2yrs ago rockshox mad a u-turn Duke, with "on-the-fly" travel adjustment. It's coil and travel is 63-108mm o' travel. 30mm stancions. www.aebike.com has it for $213.00

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.