Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're looking for a rider to join our team for the Hot August Nights race at Albion Hills, August 21-22. Our ages range from 29 to 40, so it's all across the board. We're are in decent shape, and hope to place in the upper half of our category. Experience with 24hr events would be a definite plus. Still, we're there primarily to have fun, no big pressure!

If it sounds interesting to anyone, and you would like to join us, drop me a pm, or reply here.

Thanks,

Arek

·
I already rode that
1,632 Posts
I'd like to but I dont know yet if its possible for me. I was trying to get some friends to do a team too but one dropped out after another. Injuries and RL stuff. I havent done a 24hr event for a few years now though. Maybe I can borrow my friends lights....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Arek said:
We're looking for a rider to join our team for the Hot August Nights race at Albion Hills, August 21-22. Our ages range from 29 to 40, so it's all across the board. We're are in decent shape, and hope to place in the upper half of our category. Experience with 24hr events would be a definite plus. Still, we're there primarily to have fun, no big pressure!

If it sounds interesting to anyone, and you would like to join us, drop me a pm, or reply here.

Thanks,

Arek
sounds intresting i think the team i joined the girl made up her mind and is going to do it. so now i need a team, also i just bought the new niterider cyclone led and hid light but now i need a team. give me a call @ 905.876.7676 days.....andrew

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stretch said:
sounds intresting i think the team i joined the girl made up her mind and is going to do it. so now i need a team, also i just bought the new niterider cyclone led and hid light but now i need a team. give me a call @ 905.876.7676 days.....andrew
Hey Andrew, thanks for the offer but we've just found our 5th rider. Good luck

Arek

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.