Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Roll on Spring Time!
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have posted a comparison of the domain u-turn and the z1 rc2 and decided to go with the domain. i have bee scouring e-bay and have seen 2005 and 2006 z1 sl's? i prefer all coil as a set and forget rider. i think i remember reading that the z1 sl is a great fork but i have also read that marz have had a lot of issues with air forks. if i can get a z1 sl a greta price would it be worth getting for freeriding on a 2006 coiler?
if not i will stick to the domain.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
326 Posts
juan pablo said:
i have posted a comparison of the domain u-turn and the z1 rc2 and decided to go with the domain. i have bee scouring e-bay and have seen 2005 and 2006 z1 sl's? i prefer all coil as a set and forget rider. i think i remember reading that the z1 sl is a great fork but i have also read that marz have had a lot of issues with air forks. if i can get a z1 sl a greta price would it be worth getting for freeriding on a 2006 coiler?
if not i will stick to the domain.:thumbsup:
I have tried both 05 and 06 Z1SL on my 05 Giant Reign. 06 Z1SL is better since it is using a n RC2 cartridge and stiffer than the 05 Z1SL. but you need to have a lot of patience to set up this fork since it is an air fork, but once set you'll love it! :thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.