Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a sprinter van with accessories on the back and looking at having a set of bars manufactured to carry bikes above the spare and bear box. 1up Roof Rack is one option that is mentioned (adjustable under rack mount points). They also appear to be severely out of stock. Are there other options people would recommend?

Again, this is a set of custom bars that will be off the back of a van and looking at tray mount solutions. Need two.

Thanks
-jim

· I get knocked down...
293 Posts
I do like my 1up roof rack so that I can carry 5 bikes without having to buy 1up and Velocirax for 2 different occasions.
There is also this method of mounting the 1up:

· Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do like my 1up roof rack so that I can carry 5 bikes without having to buy 1up and Velocirax for 2 different occasions.
There is also this method of mounting the 1up:

Nice hightower, have the same bike, though the picture makes it look like you ridiculous handlebars.

Owl Vans had the trays in stock and will have local fab guy build me what I need.

-j

· I get knocked down...
293 Posts
^Ha yes, wide angle close up. If your fab guy is building it, I would recommend using the T-Slot method to mount instead of it clamping down and on the bar, IE using extruded aluminum track with 4x T-Slots. Gives you plenty of options for other addons then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.