Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Working Man's Toilet
834 Posts
Slippery pig has the best selection/knowledge of suh-weet 29ers- they were in the game before 29ers were cool and before they were built by specialized-
Slippery pig rocks!

·
EXORCIZE
2,242 Posts
Slippery Pig is my primary shop. If nearby, you might also check out Javelina, Rage, Adventure, and DNA. But the Pig carries the biggest selection, so you're most likely to be sold what you want/need, instead of being pushed towards one or two models a store carries.

Also, the MTBR/Arizona forum is very 29er-friendly. With all our rocks, they're very popular.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Te Slippery Pig is the best bike shop in PHX bar none They've got cross, road, track, bmx and commuters and more. Eric and the boys have the inventory and they have the knowledge. Who else in PHX can say they have a couple of Moots, a few Ventanas, one or two Niners. The best part is the stock on hand. They've got everything you see in the magazines and more. I don't go anywhere else and I live 35 miles one way from "The Pig".

Eric is also a fountain of knowledge and he is really approachable. No false pretenses he is there to make sure you get the bike that meets your expectations.

BTW, I have no affiliation with The Slippery Pig bike shop I'm just a very happy customer.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Slippery Pig. Seems to be the only store that actually has an inventory of high end bikes. Talk to Eric, the owner. Service can be iffy at times, but worth putting up with to get the bike you should be on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.