Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Biker_Mikerr
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I moved to Philly in November & I don't know much about the mountain bike scene here. I'm in my late 30's & still love to ride. I lived in Salt Lake City & rode a lot of Freeride/DH trails, ski resort lift serviced runs & dirt jumping. I grew up riding BMX/freestyle in California but now I only own a MTB. Any dirt jumps in or around Philly? I need to catch some air soon!!! If anybody out there is kind enough to share some info with me on the Philly bike scene, I would greatly appreciate the help. I don't have any biking friends here either so if anybody wants to ride, hit me up. Thanks

·
Biker_Mikerr
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info Gman. I live in West Philly near 45th & Baltimore Ave. Have you checked out any of the dirt jump scene that the others mentioned? I would be stoked to do some shuttle laps somewhere too. I have Subaru Wagon with a bike rack so I'm ready whenever. Where are you located?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.