Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
artistic...
7,652 Posts
wow thanks. we love guys who out craigslists auctions. read the sticky... you are up for a free tshirt and an autographed photo from Rumpfy. in speedos.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Which one?

colker1 said:
wow thanks. we love guys who out craigslists auctions. read the sticky... you are up for a free tshirt and an autographed photo from Rumpfy. in speedos.
Glad to know I'm loved. This MTBR site is huge so I have not and will not read every sticky. So which one is it?

·
Old School
1,039 Posts
IF52 said:
The seller has it listed on fatcogs for sale section, and it looks like somebody is already sniffing around at it.

Also for some reason outing CL and eBay listings is no big deal over there.
Yeah, but it's fun to watch Rumpfy bang his head on the wall :madman: :madman: :madman:

·
rigid bruce
179 Posts
>>Meh, it's only a NY frame<<
Why do you think so? He said it's a 1994.

I have a '94 Ti Fat and this doesn't look like mine. Mine doesn't have a gusset on the down tube like this one. Did Fat City make them both ways in 1994, or is this one not a '94?
I can't see the external butting, but the photos are terrible so who knows?
bruce

·
Registered
566 Posts
IF52 said:
The seller has it listed on fatcogs for sale section, and it looks like somebody is already sniffing around at it.

Also for some reason outing CL and eBay listings is no big deal over there.
I'm on a few bike forums and nobody cares about outing like people here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.