Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great ride today in El Moro with the usual group. We ended up with 4 Turners out of 6 in our group... 1 RFX, 1 Spot and 2 ladies on a Flux and a Stinger. Rattlesnake was tamed today... We ended up seeing 3 more Turner's on the trail. Looked like a demo day...

Hope your ride was as good as mine today.

Robert

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
kacerrob said:
Great ride today in El Moro with the usual group. We ended up with 4 Turners out of 6 in our group... 1 RFX, 1 Spot and 2 ladies on a Flux and a Stinger. Rattlesnake was tamed today... We ended up seeing 3 more Turner's on the trail. Looked like a demo day...

Robert
Dude, that's a pretty impressive post count. Don't you work or have a life? Sheesh. I thought I was bad with my 7,100+.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we all start at #1

just one post at a time... this is a marathon not a sprint.

you too will be above 4 million...

ride on...

Robert

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
kacerrob said:
just one post at a time... this is a marathon not a sprint.

you too will be above 4 million...

ride on...

Robert
4 million I can see, but four BILLION?!? Fo, help me out here.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4 billion

just like the federal or state deficit, when discussing such large numbers the decimal point gets misplaced sometimes.

·
Registered
27 Posts
kacerrob said:

Robert
I really enjoy riding El Moro especially when finishing up the ride and the ocean in the foreground! Great Stuff!!!

Did you get a chance to ride the Secret Trail? That is a cool trail over at El Moro. We will be there this weekend!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts