Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Outcast
8,589 Posts
The way he preface's his advertisement sums it up:
" Ok, ok, ok. So I have a problem buying and selling frames. I've been hanging out with Aapbling too long!."
Hambone, I don't think you can blame this all on Aapbling. Maybe you guys need to get some counseling, or start a support group. At least you can't be called a homerroid now. :D

·
Registered
9,176 Posts
No Sultan-seller gets a free pass here. They get called out fast.

Selling a 29er seems to be like deserting the Band of Brothers.:D

·
Outcast
8,589 Posts
hambone said:
And I have a problem. I am a bike whore. Pump 'n dump. help!
I'd rather be a bike whore than a crack whore. :thumbsup:
Look, I can help you with your problem. Just send me that P.O.S. homerroid machine with the wheels; I'll give you two hundred bucks total, you eat the shipping. It's the only way you can save your soul. :thumbsup:

·
Amphibious Technologies
3,472 Posts
Renegade said:
Look, I can help you with your problem. Just send me that P.O.S. homerroid machine with the wheels; I'll give you two hundred bucks total, you eat the shipping. It's the only way you can save your soul. :thumbsup:

Did SSinGA sell his Sultan yet? I though you had the highest bid at about $199. Looks like your uping the price a little on Hamy's...

·
Outcast
8,589 Posts
SCUBAPRO said:
Did SSinGA sell his Sultan yet? I though you had the highest bid at about $199. Looks like your uping the price a little on Hamy's...
I'm offering Hamy the extra buck for that P.O.S. wheelset that he's gonna send me with the frame. SSINGA was too cheap to offer one. :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Renegade said:

Cool! Your tracking number is in the mail.

·
not so super...
11,465 Posts
He needs another dog walking bike. Poor fido was afraid of the big wheels!

If my frame doesn't sell I may need the wheels :(

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Was odd seeing to Sultans for sale, well Sultan frames that is.... Made me think......mmmmm...................

I thought they would have gone like hotcakes, or Hot Sultans

·
Baked Alaskan
1,810 Posts
Sweet!

Renegade said:
Look no further Hambone. Here is your next bike:

That pink is hot - I'd ride it because I'm a big fan of riding the pink.

Damn you Hambone and your Sultan for sale in my size....

·
Outcast
8,589 Posts
That's cause the 29'er fad is dying out now, just like the dinosaurs and the dodo bird. The cult is disbanding. The homerroid is endangered.

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Renegade said:
That's cause the 29'er fad is dying out now, just like the dinosaurs and the dodo bird. The cult is disbanding. The homerroid is endangered.
Yep, the 29er could become "as rear as rocking horse shiat"

·
Bodhisattva
10,833 Posts
Renegade said:
From supremacy to extinction, and all within 24 hrs. Amazing.

Maybe I should sell mine too

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Congrats SS, go the Mod

1 - 20 of 63 Posts