Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Custom User Title
241 Posts
JM01 said:
A reserved parking space at the office...(that's the summer commuter getting a cat scan after having the drive train and BB replaced yesterday) :)
no snow there....?!? any singletrack in the area ?!?! pleaseeeeee, I will even take little paths worn into the corners of people lawns from shortcutters....

·
Banned
6,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry, this is the Toronto office...Wasaga office is snowed in and they're grooming the XC ski trails...not much snow though, and if we get the rain next week, the trails there may be clear the week after

Same thing happened last year...snow in November and then we biked to around Christmas, and then got buried in January

keep fingers crossed

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
JM01 said:
just a thought...depending how much snow we get tonight, Albion and Durham may be OK on Saturday.
We're not getting any snow tonight.

Okay, pipe-dream moment, I know. :rolleyes:

The new "spot" looks good, JM. Does anyone else in your office ride in? Looks like you've got the rack all to yourself. Umm, the BIKE rack, that is. :p :D

·
Banned
6,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fun in the snow today, forgot the cord at home so i'll post of few pics of today's urban singletrack ride later today or monday (i think that today's 17km ride was more challenging than anything we do on the trails. I now know what its like to push a grocery cart full of rocks through mud...i'm still soaked)

i'm the only one who rides all year, 2 others ride in good weather, and 3 or 4 ride in occassionaly. Although we have a rack, i still prefer to use the signpost out front...i can lock the frame and front wheel and keep an eye on it from my window seat. If the rack looks familiar, its the old bike rack from Kew Gardens in the Beaches...the city replaced it with something newer, so we have it now.

I guess we ski this week-end. I'm told that our XC ski trails have packed down about 5" of snow, but have not set the trail. They don't officially open until Monday so its 2 days of free skiing. If the roads are plowed, it could be fun to bike the concessions in cow country as well.

Enjoy the week-end

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.