Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been riding a 3D Racing aluminum frame with a Singleator for the last two years. I would really like to build a real single speed. A 26" aluminum frame with Horiz dropouts and V-Brake. I did talk to 3D Racing about building a frame for me but he wanted $1330 for a new SS frame. I know everyone is switching to the 29er...Personally I'm not sold on the 29er. But their should a few 26" SS frames out there that are alum and have V-brakes for sale. And I'm in the market for one; I ride an 18" bike. Does anyone of you have one for sale or know of someone who has one for sale?

·
Linoleum Knife
3,323 Posts
kbslow said:
I've been riding a 3D Racing aluminum frame with a Singleator for the last two years. I would really like to build a real single speed. A 26" aluminum frame with Horiz dropouts and V-Brake. I did talk to 3D Racing about building a frame for me but he wanted $1330 for a new SS frame. I know everyone is switching to the 29er...Personally I'm not sold on the 29er. But their should a few 26" SS frames out there that are alum and have V-brakes for sale. And I'm in the market for one; I ride an 18" bike. Does anyone of you have one for sale or know of someone who has one for sale?
Nevermind - get one of those. That's sweet.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I know you said aluminum but I have a cromoly frame for sale. It is 18" with Vee brakes and horizontal dropouts. $75 for frame only or $150 for frame and Chris King headset. I use to have a Soul Cycles Hooligan and it was a great bike. If you are set on aluminum on a budget I say go with the Hooligan.

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
Frame Info

Albacore said:
I know you said aluminum but I have a cromoly frame for sale. It is 18" with Vee brakes and horizontal dropouts. $75 for frame only or $150 for frame and Chris King headset. I use to have a Soul Cycles Hooligan and it was a great bike. If you are set on aluminum on a budget I say go with the Hooligan.
Could I have more info on the frame? Brand and seat tube Dia please? I'm looking to switch from Alu to CrMo. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.