Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Try Costco

A couple years back Costco was selling them. Not sure if they are still a distributor or not. Can't speak with any degree of authority regarding their frames, but their component specs are typical. I've seen but one article reviewing their product, but it was an amteur-ish write up. I'm sure if you're good at googling, you'll find it.

·
Don't be a sheep
3,445 Posts
gigatech said:
Has any body heard of this company http://www.fezzari.com/ .The bikes look solid,but looks can be deceiving.. any info appreciated.

P.S- ya know its hard to type with a cigarettes in your hand... :p
I would refuse to deal with a company that requires you to contact them before they'll tell you the price of their product.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Rivet, you're nuts. I have two Fezzaris. Actually, I have the Alta Peak and my wife has the Abajo Peak. Both have been incredible rides. The customer service is better than I've gotten at my local bike shops. At least the rep I've talked to is much more knowledgeable than the high school kids here at my local bike shops. I was worried at first too, but I took the plunge and couldn't be happier. Plus, they have a 30 satisfaction return policy. I paid just under $1200 for the Alta Peak. I don't remember exactly on my wife's bike, it was a while ago. I don't understand why they don't post their prices either, but they seem to be straight up.

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
That Alta peak had a sugg retail price of nearly $2000k but with those components, I was thinking $800 is a closer to a target price. It said save 40% so it looks like they are asking $1150.00 or so. Kinda expensive IMO.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I spent a TON of time looking around before I bought either of the bikes, making charts, the whole nine yards. The price on the Fezzari was absolutely the best for the component mix. And the frames are outstanding too. The guarantee/warranty is also one of the best I could find. My wife doesn't ride her bike very hard, but she went shopping with me to test ride other bikes before we ordered these. We're both still impressed with both bikes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.