Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
karmacoma
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! just wanted to shere some ridding stories from the weekend, saturday (summer solstice) The little lady, my best friend from highschool and I headed down to Metepec to do some riding, we did what I know as Pista Nacional, wich may or may not be a shorter version of the long popobike trail... we did a fair amount of climbing and got rewarded with a smooth flowing downhill at the end, almost 4 hours in total because we took things at a light pace (Ive done the same trail in almost half the time) but it was tons of fun!
no pics, had the camera but no time for pics

·
Bike to the Bone...
8,290 Posts
triphop said:
Hi guys! just wanted to shere some ridding stories from the weekend, saturday (summer solstice) The little lady, my best friend from highschool and I headed down to Metepec to do some riding, we did what I know as Pista Nacional, wich may or may not be a shorter version of the long popobike trail... we did a fair amount of climbing and got rewarded with a smooth flowing downhill at the end, almost 4 hours in total because we took things at a light pace (Ive done the same trail in almost half the time) but it was tons of fun!
no pics, had the camera but no time for pics
What? you did twice as long for that trail but didn't had time for pics? :nono: :nono: :nono:

Just kidding.... nice, do you know if this year they will make the Popobike?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.