Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Very nicely done. Have both of your movies saved on my computer. Your right next to the RB Rampage, and the NORCAL teaser. Wait....and a picture of me eating it hard...

·
Don't skid
1,160 Posts
mbfanatic,
Killer movie, I knew i recognized some of those spots, there right by my house. I sure don't look like that when I ride em though. Where are you doing the big drops at?

I met you this weekend doing trail maintanence. I'm the big guy that rides the Coiler. I ended up hitting Tunnel later that afternoon. Got say I wussed out on the stairs, next time though. Let me know next time you're out at the bluffs, I live right there, maybe you can show me a thing or 2. Or if you want to do some shuttle runs I'm game.

Great riding, way to represent SB.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
eman said:
what kind of bike are you riding?
I wish I had even 1/4 of your skills. damn your good. how old are you out of curiosity?
I ride a Stinky Primo frame w/ an assortment of chosen parts. I ride a Sherman Slider + normally. On the X-ups I stuck my Fox 125 RL on it. I got a bones system 2, w/ 321s, Hayes, and other parts. Kona kicks a$$!!

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
I have to say that longer movie is sweet. Its only a matter of time before you get noticed by somebody in the industry. Although I'm surprised that bcd's crew hasnt really looked into you at all.... do you race at all?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BCD's crew? I didn't post that GIF there. My friend did, so i don't know. I raced one time. That one clip in the beginning. I placed first in beginner. Woopdeedoo. Haha. I'm planning on racing this next season a lot though. I think it's a lot of fun. I'm going to send companies the link to the vid. Hopefully someone is interested. It's so competetive these days. All these kids doing crazy tricks. I'll cross my fingers.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Yeah, if you dont get in this way I think your best bet would be to train your ass off over the winter and then go full balls in racing next season and hope that you can advance to higher classes really quick and within a season or two go to semipro or pro. I know a guy here who started racing sport in 02 and is rippin it with ross milan and jared graves and such in pro.

·
Unshaven Yak
503 Posts
Very nice! I loved knowing where every one of those spots was with a couple of exceptions! Elwood, Moramesa, UC, SBHS(?!), & some trailwork. It was really cool seeing someone making the most of the terrain out there.

Reminds me a bit of the old Real Simple vid, lots of SB known to those who ride there. Get your knack knack down & you could be the next Shaums.

Cheers :cool:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Stinky Wiz said:
Very nice! I loved knowing where every one of those spots was with a couple of exceptions! Elwood, Moramesa, UC, SBHS(?!), & some trailwork. It was really cool seeing someone making the most of the terrain out there.

Reminds me a bit of the old Real Simple vid, lots of SB known to those who ride there. Get your knack knack down & you could be the next Shaums.

Cheers :cool:
Hey, I think I've met you w/ Tali. I'm the guy that rides the Stinky Primo. I've met you a couple of times. Didn't realize it was you. Yea, some of those spots were up north in Santa Cruz. Hope to see you soon riding maybe! Peace.

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
sick vid. Every time I watch stuff like this I am so tempted to go out and get me a full suspension rig. I currently ride a chute, but am learning that it's got it's limmitations in relation to the forgiveness rear suspension can give when you crank up the amp.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.