Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Palmer park is very technical but not very long. You can do multiple loops (or ride all the trails) to lengthen your ride. Not sure what current conditions are. It's definitely worth checking out.
Pueblo reservoir has some good technical stuff as well but is a bit further of a drive.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Come to HTMP and Lory Park. You could spend the whole day riding and not repeating trails. You could climb and descend techy trails or ride the service roads up and go down the techy stuff.

·
friend of Apex
4,007 Posts
check out Ginny trail at Bobcat Ridge open space, just NW of Loveland/SW of FoCo

·
Registered
690 Posts
Palmer Park, Ute Valley, as well as most of the trails in Colorado Springs should all be good to go. I rode at Palmer Park on Tuesday, and it was bone dry. Agree...it's not super long, but you can get 13-15 miles in without repeating.

·
Except when I'm driving
171 Posts
Yep, Horsetooth and Ginny. Ginny is not as long, 1.5 - 2 hour ride as a loop if I remember correctly. They are dry right now too.

·
a dad
2,922 Posts
Come to HTMP and Lory Park. You could spend the whole day riding and not repeating trails. You could climb and descend techy trails or ride the service roads up and go down the techy stuff.
Agreed.. and some super fun trails, I try to get up there a few times a year at the least.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Don't come to Monument the trails are flat and boring. :smilewinkgrin:

·
@2whlfun
542 Posts
Devil's Backbone, Blue Sky, Indian Summer, Bobcat Ridge, Horsetooth, Lory and back is a great day on the bike in Spring or Fall.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts