Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there are any plans out there for this upcoming long weekend. Monday's a Civic Holiday so I'm guessing the majority of riders here have the day off.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have to work on Monday but...

we are going to Durham Forest on Saturday and Mansfield on Sunday.
We will get there between 10:30 - 11:00 AM, so feel free to join us.
I will be able to give more specific info about both rides tomorrow.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Your Driver

precar said:
Just wondering if there are any plans out there for this upcoming long weekend. Monday's a Civic Holiday so I'm guessing the majority of riders here have the day off.

If you want to set up some rides for the weekend, i would love to get out and if you can't get a ride i can get you again....set it up and call me, would like to try Mansfeild

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sunday

jaryr said:
we are going to Durham Forest on Saturday and Mansfield on Sunday.
We will get there between 10:30 - 11:00 AM, so feel free to join us.
I will be able to give more specific info about both rides tomorrow.

Never been to Mansfield but would love to join your group as long as you are not too fast. Keep in touch with time of ride and i will try to meet you there! Thanks

·
Registered
426 Posts
hey i may be interested in a sunday ride at Mansfield. Haven't dione too much singletrack yet but the dr says i can now. So i may not be too fast but sure wanna get caught up.......

In August there is a L2L North...anyone goin to that??

·
Registered
58 Posts
We are going to meet

at the intersection of Airport Road and Hwy 89 (parking lot of Bavarian Restaurant, south-east corner), Sunday, 10:45 - 11:00 AM. See you there.

·
Registered
58 Posts
We are going to meet ...

at the intersection of Airport Road and Hwy 89 (parking lot of Bavarian Restaurant, south-east corner), Sunday, 10:45 - 11:00 AM. See you there

·
Registered
48 Posts
sunday

Are you still meeting at airport and 89 as per your last post? If you are i want to meet up with your group...message me with a number if there are any changes...thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts