Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone run an 06 Marzocchi All Mountain I on a 575? If so, can you post a quickie review? Please?
There are some screamin' deals on the AM1 on eBay for a QR 130-150mm fork and I may check it out...

·
trail "cleaner"
1,382 Posts
Be careful!!

DON'T GET THE AM1!!!
These are the cheap versions of the All mountain series. YOU DO want to get the All mountain 1. These have the following features.
TST- 5 position compression dampening and rebound adjustment. ETA- locks the fork down low for ultra steep climbs and finally TAS- which is the ability to adjust between 130mm-150mm travel. If these forks you are looking at have these features, then they are the GOOD ones:thumbsup: . I've been running the '05 All mtn. 1 for two years with no issues other than tweaking it with different weight oils and heights for my personal preference.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AZmtncycler said:
DON'T GET THE AM1!!!
These are the cheap versions of the All mountain series. YOU DO want to get the All mountain 1. These have the following features.
TST- 5 position compression dampening and rebound adjustment. ETA- locks the fork down low for ultra steep climbs and finally TAS- which is the ability to adjust between 130mm-150mm travel. If these forks you are looking at have these features, then they are the GOOD ones:thumbsup: . I've been running the '05 All mtn. 1 for two years with no issues other than tweaking it with different weight oils and heights for my personal preference.
Thanks dude. The AM1 on eBay was ETA only... I'll keep looking... I didn't know there was a difference between AM1's and All Mountain 1's. Thanks for the clarification...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.