Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Official Cooler Inspector
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Granny heard she was going to Icycle and was so excited, she had a heart attack near Sylva. The emergency hospital told me she was a goner, but my local community clinic contact said "huh, lemme check it out". Never discount a second opinion.

PASA peeps know all about "life support".

:cryin:

Attachments

·
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Granny is a goner. As of tonight, I'll probably have a contact for Sable wagon bling. PM your interest. Saw one at Rice Pinnacle last week with a bike rack - got all emotional.

:cryin:

I'm too old for another life change. FYI to the Goofball Club: this is like losing a family member for me, so be kind.

Positive info - I upgraded the Ventana.

·
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
C: Let your imagine run. It's amazing what $2,500 will get ya... to work and back, I hope.

:skep:

R: That "custom turbo" cracks me up. I'd hit that.

·
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Snagged something pretty similar to the photo yesterday. It looks ok and goes forwards & backwards. I am really concerned about an important upgrade though... anybody got a set of Yakima towers they'd want to trade for a set of Controls (original fit was a stock Mercury Sable SW roof rack)?

I have to save up for them fancy wheels.

Attachments

·
Banned
2,100 Posts
M-U-M said:
Snagged something pretty similar to the photo yesterday. It looks ok and goes forwards & backwards. I am really concerned about an important upgrade though... anybody got a set of Yakima towers they'd want to trade for a set of Controls (original fit was a stock Mercury Sable SW roof rack)?

I have to save up for them fancy wheels.
The one on the right is all you MUM.:thumbsup:

·
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wished I could have salvaged some classic decals. Ain't dressing this one up - may be a sort term ride.

Took it to the Wedge today. The locals gave good reviews. We set our glasses on the roof and had a toast.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.