Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a frame that needs roughly 290-300mm of post exposed past the seatpost clamp.

So far all I can find that fits this need is the KS Lev Integra 120mm (460mm total, max extension is 321mm)

Are there any other options out there that I am missing or better/cheaper options?

Thanks

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Think I might just go with a Lev si. It is a little cheaper. Just a bummer that 27.2 posts are hard to come buy and more expensive. I still have to shell out another $50-60 for a remote

·
since 4/10/2009
34,605 Posts
Think I might just go with a Lev si. It is a little cheaper. Just a bummer that 27.2 posts are hard to come buy and more expensive. I still have to shell out another $50-60 for a remote
It is the way it is for a reason. It's hard to squeeze dropper post internals into the smaller diameter of a 27.2 post and keep the whole thing reliable. This is one reason why mtb seat tubes are mostly larger diameters these days, either 30.9 or 31.6.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.