Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.orbea.com/us-en/bicycles/loki-h10-27

SERGEANT Aluminum - RSD

I've been back and forth on both of these bikes and I would like some input from others who may have ridden them.

I have read good reviews on the sergeant. However, I was curious how it compares to the Loki.

Look forward to hearing reviews on riding as well as component comparisons.

Thanks for your help.

P.S. Glad to have joined. Have been biking for a while and lurked on here for tips.

·
2,015 Posts
Loki looks to have the edge component wise (11 speed, Fox fork) but the Sergeant is a solid bike for the money. RSD has the 2016's on sale for 35% off right now. Coupon code: kickass. I picked one up and couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm really happy with my H-10 Loki (2016). Excellent spec for the money. I've been riding mine for almost a year and have had zero problems with the bike or any of the spec (all Shimano). The FOX Float fork is a really nice unit.

Some of the features I like about the Orbea are the low and slack geometry, internal cable routing, a seat tube port to run a stealth dropper post, a mount to run a front derailleur (I'm running the 2x10 setup, but I believe they give you the option of a 1x11 or 2x10 build), an internal tapered head-tube (not just an adapter to run a tapered fork on a straight headtube), and the i40mm rims that come ready to convert to tubeless. Not sure if any of those details are important to you.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts