Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm currently using a Rocky Mount Flytrap for a 20QR but now require some thing similar for a Fox fork with 15QR, preferably with a lock feature. 'I've searched the web and MTBR.com for one but have no luck. Has anyone found a similar product besides the Forkup.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,853 Posts
guerrero101 said:
Hello all,

I'm currently using a Rocky Mount Flytrap for a 20QR but now require some thing similar for a Fox fork with 15QR, preferably with a lock feature. 'I've searched the web and MTBR.com for one but have no luck. Has anyone found a similar product besides the Forkup.

Thanks.
I know you will not find any mount for the QR15 that locks directly onto the fork. You can use a QR15 Fork Up with a cable with a loop at each end, make a noose around the downtube of the frame and the other end through the leg of the Fork Up which is locked into the locked fork mount of your rack. I custom made a few 2' long cables as described above and it works great.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the idea. Might not have any other choice.

·
Premium Member
2,853 Posts
Its not that its not a good idea, its just that the axles are dedicated by manufacturer, so a locking option is not going to be availible. See my post above, thats about your only option.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts