1,177 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
24 Posts
Pretty sweet site! I know where some of my  will be going in the future! Thanks for the info. ODI has some nice looking grips to that are customizable, might look into those also.
Lizard Skins grips ARE ODI grips. They're made by them and compatible with them, even if they have different logos. The lock-on versions, at least.

Buy what feels and looks best to you.

I ride Peatys because I prefer their feel.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lizard Skins grips ARE ODI grips. They're made by them and compatible with them, even if they have different logos. The lock-on versions, at least.

Buy what feels and looks best to you.

I ride Peatys because I prefer their feel.
K. Thanks. Didn't know that. So if I buy a set of lizard skin grips I can get a set of lock on caps engraved at said web site that will work with the grips?

·
Nickel Havr
1,177 Posts
K. Thanks. Didn't know that. So if I buy a set of lizard skin grips I can get a set of lock on caps engraved at said web site that will work with the grips?
Yup... They'll work with lock-on grips! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
One more question. I noticed that ODI will customize the grips with laser engraving. So my question is this, does any one know if Lizard Skin use laser for their engraving? the Lizard Skin rips are cheaper but if they don't use Laser then I'm willing to paynthe extra money for Laser Engraing. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
309 Posts
One more question. I noticed that ODI will customize the grips with laser engraving. So my question is this, does any one know if Lizard Skin use laser for their engraving? the Lizard Skin rips are cheaper but if they don't use Laser then I'm willing to paynthe extra money for Laser Engraing. Thanks for the help.
Yes, the Lizard Skin ring lettering is laser etched into anodized aluminum, the lettering won't fade or chip, but over time the anodizing may change shade based on use & abuse

-E

·
Registered
8,672 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.