Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
21 - 40 of 92 Posts

·
Just roll it......
7,621 Posts
Holy sh!t!!! Bravo to those guys for such a cool video and they were schralping with the BOB trailers....I think I saw the guy cutty a berm with that sucker? Rad.

Honestly, I've never done the Bob maintenance thing before. I just hike in with my builder pack, but I've also never had to go huge distances where the Bob would be more efficient.

·
Registered
691 Posts

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Tieton River Trail

I posted these in the spring on their own thread but since there's a dedicated trail vid thread now, I thought I'd log 'em in here as well...

Part 2

Part 3

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

Jonathan Allyn from Walter Yi on Vimeo.

Jonathan races Downhill Mountain Bikes in Juniors and recently placed 5th in Nationals. Jonathan cut his teeth on Summit Ridge Freeride Parks big gaps and jumps and combines them with straight out speed. Keep an eye on him in the near future at the regional DH races where he will be scratching at the podium spots.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I know this technically isn't a trail but I figured I had a couple of hours to kill and I thought I'd make a quick edit from some of footage I shot messing around one evening because I needed an excuse to use a song from an album I rediscovered.;)

BTW, the videos that some of you have been posting are just awesome!:thumbsup:

Endub Posse Rides from Walter Yi on Vimeo.

Guy Marsh, Dylan Bibbins and Damien Douglas skate park quick edit.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
pnj said:
nice video.

why don't you call me next time you go ride with those kids?.....?
need people to ride w/. riding alone sucks.
Pnj, sorry man. I've been really busy lately and I haven't been able to ride as much as I'd like to and with the broken femur thing still healing...I've been choosing my rides more carefully than I'd like. But I bet if you went up to Duthie and just hung out at one of the flow lines for awhile or helped dig with one of the crews like Dirt Corps, HLC, DWB etc. you will have more than enough people that like to ride similar stuff that you do and they would appreciate your help. Most of those guys are pretty chill dudes. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Quick edit to show off the great condition of the Berm and ATM trail at Summit Ridge Freeride Park. Everything is hitting really good right now so come on down and get some, we got ours!

Summit Ridge ATM and Berm Trail from Walter Yi on Vimeo.

Summit Ridge Freeride Park presents ATM and Berm Trail

Summit Ridge Freeride Park in Black Diamond. Freeride Park for the masses. Unique big hit doubles, flowlines and berms to fit all skill levels from intermediates to experts realized by Real Life Church.

21 - 40 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.