Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you know of a good frame builder in the Phoenix area? I've got some work I need done, but don't know of any local builders. If there aren't any in the Phoenix area, what about state wide? Thanks for you input.

·
I think I need to Upgrade
1,620 Posts
mwcet8k said:
Do any of you know of a good frame builder in the Phoenix area? I've got some work I need done, but don't know of any local builders. If there aren't any in the Phoenix area, what about state wide? Thanks for you input.
What type of work do you need done?

·
viva la v-brakes!
2,440 Posts
coconino

I don't know about Pa-hone-icks, but up here in Flagstaff Steve Garro of Coconino Cycles should be back in operation soon. He does good work.

·
my knees hurt
462 Posts
The guy who used to weld Enigma frames is still somewhere in the valley....I think, at least he was a year or two ago. Steve at Airpark might know.(480)596-6633

·
Saucy Size
4,482 Posts
Doesn't the Enigma guy work over @ Dominics as a wrench?

I don't think Fetish does custom frames. From what they told me at the bike swap a few weeks ago, they have their frames fabricated overseas as well. Local design, nonlocal production. Still a nice, inexpensive frame.

I'd say Coconino and Titus are the two "big" names in custom framebuilding. Coconino is one dude, Titus is lots of people, but they both do excellent work.

p.

·
Banned
67 Posts
Local Builder in Phoenix

Hey I am in Tempe build frames under the Mint Cycles name. I worked for Titus for a while and I have been building frames and teaching framebuilding for seven years. I can work in any material....although not much can be done with carbon fiber. Drop me a line if you are still looking for someone.

Cheers!

Chris Zanotti
www.mintcycles.com
[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.