Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, if I’m breaking rules the forum post let me know, but the reason I’m asking NorCal is I am only really looking to buy local rather than deal with shipping. Based in Santa Cruz but anywhere up here works.

I’m building up a tandem and am looking for a straight steerer 1 1/8th, 15mm x 100 OR 20mm x 110. Travel doesn’t matter as bike can handle up to 180. 26 or 27.5 please!

If anyone has an old fork kicking around (regret getting rid of that 2013 fox 36 a few years back!!) that fits this description and might be willing to part ways please let me know!

·
M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
8,609 Posts
I’ve got several Salsa/Surly steel forks that are 1 1/8" non-tapered and (in the usual QBP/Surly/Salsa fashion) 26"/27.5"/29". Travel is of the UNLIMITED classification seeing as they are fully rigid. Shoot me a PM if you are interested and I shall grant you details along with pictures and anal-retentive measurements/specifications.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.