Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Dad
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe it's just the approaching holidays keeping you guys out of the garage, but I'm hoping we don't let this series disappear. I like seeing what others are building, so I'll step up keep it going this week.

My mostly finished bike for my 6 year old. It needs some finishing and paint, but it's otherwise ready to build and ride. I also have to try my hand at shortening a set of cranks. Luckily this is an X-mas present and I've got a four-day weekend coming up.

Attachments

·
Registered
590 Posts
Your kid's going to be all smiles! Love the idea of mocking it up with a dummy headset.

Nice personalized bashgaurd on the Clockwork. Did you do that? Short of CNC, how do you pull that off? Looks real good.

Nice work fellas.

·
Registered
175 Posts
October marked our 1-year anniversary in this frame building madness. So we got the kids together for a family photo. 8 bikes in all, not a bad first year. Thanks to all here on the Frame Building forum, your help has been invaluable!

Plans for Year 2 include a road frame (or two) and a fat bike. Still just a free time hobby for us; too many other responsibilities to hang an "open for business" sign on the shop door.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts