Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Life is Short...Ride Hard
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So recently I found out how to view the rep you get from others. I gotta say.........WOW. When I first joined this site I thought it was cool to get some rep and I went out of my way to Pos Rep people if I thought they had a good post.
Well I have been Neg Repped for some of the dumbest **** :p

If my opinion didnt match theres........ Neg Rep

If they thought my post was boring.......... Neg Rep

I even had a post on how I got a great deal on a bike rack at walmart.... I got Neg Repped 5 times for promoting walmart, having bought something from walmart, and even walking into walmart :eekster:

So basicly to get a whole bunch of rep I have to be overly cheesy and lovey and not have my own opinion. Or DONT shop at walmart and tell people.

You people with lots of Pos Rep must sleep your way to the top :D

So I am just ranting and laughing at the whole overly abused rep system and I no longer care what my rep is.

So happy posting and Hate on Haters!

·
Life is Short...Ride Hard
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LMFAO I dont care!! I am in no way seeking a bump in my rep towards the positive. Infact if I do get positive rep from this posting it just shows how fuked up the rep system is.

I did nothing here to deserve positive rep.

Neg Rep Away!! Like I already said I no longer care about rep and think its a Joke!!

·
Registered
12,083 Posts
LMFAO I dont care!! I am in no way seeking a bump in my rep towards the positive. Infact if I do get positive rep from this posting it just shows how fuked up the rep system is.

I did nothing here to deserve positive rep.

Neg Rep Away!! Like I already said I no longer care about rep and think its a Joke!!
Only you know your rep points

rep power is a different thing...

and yes rep does not matter only your contributions matter.

·
Registered
229 Posts
where do you see your rep points? in most forums it would be under "user cp" or "my account" but I dont see anything so either I have not been reped or its hidden on this forum....

·
Registered
241 Posts
where do you see your rep points? in most forums it would be under "user cp" or "my account" but I dont see anything so either I have not been reped or its hidden on this forum....
Yea it's right in your face when you hit 'My Account'

Maybe you have not been repped yet.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts