Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey peoples. doing a ride a lewis morris on Tuesday, 11 de julio at 5:30pm. 2hr ride at a moderate pace. not sure if i'll be riding single speed but this is a SS friendly ride. meet inside the park at the lot just above the lake.

phattie

·
Registered
215 Posts
Would love to make this ride since I just built my single speed, but unfortunately I have to work late. So far kittatiny was a blast on ths SS and I'm looking to check out lewis morris soon. Maybe another day this week.
Have fun

T

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tommy- Next time bro. Hope ur doing well. :thumbsup:

Norm- i keep missing the rides when you show up. i'll talk to kirt and hopefully we can all get a ride in together soon.:)

mergs- tranquilo hermano. yo tampoco tengo la bici correcta. espero que distrutes tu salida.:D

nelson:eek:

·
I'm Idaho!
586 Posts
Nelson - I look forward to it, though I'm currently struggling for any number of reasons which will sound like lame excuses. I did show up at one ride we both did last year, the Allamuchy 24. I met you between 11:32 to 11:52 PM, as you were waiting to go out (with Kirt) and I had just come in. I sort of resembled a guy who had been tied to a bumper and dragged through a bog for 2 hours. God only knows why I signed up to ride that again. Glutton comes to mind.

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
normZurawski said:
I met you between 11:32 to 11:52 PM, as you were waiting to go out (with Kirt) and I had just come in. I sort of resembled a guy who had been tied to a bumper and dragged through a bog for 2 hours. God only knows why I signed up to ride that again. Glutton comes to mind.
wow.. what a memory. i have to admit that i don't remember much.. i was still fighting off the lymes disease during the 24hr race. i feel MUCH better this year. kirt mentioned a ride for this weekend.. you in?

nelson

·
I'm Idaho!
586 Posts
I only remember meeting you. I had to check the website for the times to make sure that made sense. This weekend doesn't look so good as I'm limited on time. Perhaps next weekend? Kirt keeps saying I have to make it to Allamuchy one of these days and I'm itching to get there...before August 25th.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts