Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This coming Saturday, Liv/Giant will be hosting a demo at Joaquin Miller Park in Oakland. If you or any of your women friends are interested in trying out the latest in women's MTB/Road technology, then this would be the perfect opportunity. A sampling of each model MTB and road bike from Liv/Giant will be available, and if you are interested in specifics, please PM me and I can let you know availability. This is going to be a fun free event and we would love to see you out there. Below you can find the details.

What: Liv/Giant Women's Bicycle Demo

When: Saturday April 5th, 2014 9am-3pm

Where: Joaquin Miller Park in Oakland (3590 Sanborn Dr. Oakland, main parking lot on the left after ranger station.)

What to bring: Helmet, Shoes, Credit Card/ID

If you or your female friend have never been to JMP, this park s the gem of the East Bay. Set in a picturesque redwood setting, this park offers short loops (ideal for bike demo) and a mix of technical singletrack, smooth trail, and gradual climbs. The park is easy to navigate and we will have maps available. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you out there!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for all the PM's about this event. I wanted to add that I will also be bringing some of our Liv/Giant Women's mountain bikes to this event as well. This way we can have an even larger stable of test bikes to go out. Thanks once again and I look forward to seeing you out there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.