Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Tinker Tailor
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. We are enroute to Anchorage and I have a little dilema. I am military and unfourtunatly at the mercy of military houshold goods shippers. I am willing to risk the shipment of a few bikes but not all of our bikes. I was hoping someone could recommend a drop shop. In other words a LBS I could ship to and pick up when we arrive. I am told my goods will not arrive for 88 days after we leave here in Germany, can't go that long without the ride. I would prefer to pack and ship my main ride and pay the extra fee for the early availability and peace o' mind. Military shipping is notorious for loosing expensive things! If anyone would suggest a shop I would appreciate it, plus supply a phone number. I am looking forward to meeting some of you fellas and will be ready to ride Alaska July 22nd. How's the XC race scene this summer? Thanks in advance for any replies. -Jay-
You thought you had frost!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.