Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Re-friggin'-Lax!!!
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals. I have been searching all over looking for a '99 Hoo Koo E Koo, or Aquilla. These are the LAST Steel Fishers (only steel in genesis geo too). I almost bought one when I was working at my local shop back then but went for something else, my bad. I have been looking for months for one of these frames/bikes, if anyone has any leads as to where I could find one that would be amazing. I'm 6'5" and after a few years of trying to find a better fit, I just can't get my old Genesis fishers out of my head (98 Big Sur and 99 Paragon) . Thanks in advance for any help!!!!
I'd need an XL.
thanks!!
They are Red with Black graphics(hkek) and the Aquilla had 2 colors white, or turquoise with black/rd graphics. none of that is important to me just size. errrr fit.

·
Registered
36 Posts
It's not Genesis Geometry, but i do have an XL '97 Fisher HooKooEKoo frame that i'd be willing to sell. Triple Butted True Temper OX steel, Blood Red with Cream decals. Its a wonderful frame, but i'll probably never have the money to build it up like i want. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts