Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
415 Posts
If the NBA's "best" aren't going to go out there an play then we need to put together a full time squad with the intention of getting gold in the olymipics - stock it full of CBA and college standouts.

Either that or put a real "team" together with NBA guys and add a few that are willing to play D or dive on the floor for loose balls.

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
LBguy said:
Haha, exactly.
guarantee you that none of them learned sh!t. I hate basketball players. They're the scum of profesional athletes. Bunch of uneducated, over appreciated, ghettofabulous, punks (for lack of a more politically correct word), who know nothing about spending, saving, and investing the millions of dollars they make and completely take for granted.

Im glad they got tooled by a bunch of no-names, I hope the emberassment stings like salt in an open wound.

They lost for the same reason the lakers lost all season. Absolutely Zero vision beyond the world that is themselves, and a complete lack of heart. :mad: Just a bunch of lazy good-for-nothing b!tches... what a complete waste of tallent. :rolleyes:

·
get up n jump
243 Posts
I think that your comments refer to a majority of "PRO"fessional athletes. I do not think that you can just single out basketball here. I do not see many NFL players that are high quality people. I do not follow MLB so I cannot help you there. I think that all professional athletes that play in the "major" sports are all over paid. I feel upset that the USA is not well represented, but when you put a bunch of 3rd and 4th pick NBAer's that play together for 2-3 weeks versus teams that have been together for years and have played for years. What do you expect? We should have a team with a bunch of guys that play for the love of gold, not money. Do it for the sport, but that will never happen in the USA. Just my .02

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
NBA sucks

The foreigners weren't intimidated because they couldn't understand WTF the Americans were saying when dissin'.

Oh well, scores don't count. I want to know who won the best dunk contest. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.