Lawill?

Any others?

·
Registered
7,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mtnbiker72 said:
Interloc Racing Designs TL5
Thanks for that link. Learned a bit more :)

·
Registered
7,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
757 Posts
I used to ride the Girvin for almost three year- was a great fork. The linkage tended to creak after a while so I got very good and stripping it down and maintaining it. One of the most active forks I ever owned. I like the later versions of the AMP as well - but the girvin felt better.

·
Registered
7,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I used a Girvin in a 8 hour race last year.

Nice and compliant but the lack of proper damping meant rebound was like a pogo stick.

I may go mad and buy it a modern shock :)

I have a version of the AMP German-A on my Dahon Hammerhead and also Groove. Work ok for a low spec fork. Would like to try the full size version with air spring.

Also have a Look Fournales - really looks the business, and superlight, but linkage is not anti-dive and the shock is junk - full damping is not much different from the lowest position. (Surprising because Fournales used to have a good rep amongst Australian motorcyclists)

Got a Quasar on the way.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
36,633 Posts
Nuke Proof frame/fork. Used a rear shock INSIDE of the headtube (so all you guys crying about the new 1.5 tapered standard, lots of companies have been trying to introduce different standards all along).

Attachments

·
Registered
7,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's another. Looks good. Parafork

1 - 13 of 13 Posts