Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Moosehead
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snuck down to Colorado Springs to cheat a last ride in. Nice way to kill cabin fever. First shot Pikes Peak. Thanks to Chris for the loop and for his service to our country.

Attachments

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Nice pics..

MH, I just got back from Alamosa/Delnorte/Wolf Creek area. I did not take my bike 'cause I was on a deadline, and there was already too much snow on the ground anyway. A customer of mine, wheelchair bound, goes 4-wheelin' up in the Winahoochie (sp?). He says there is all sorts of ST there, and in the FS land by his house.

Any FR homers got beta on that area? Sure is purdy out there!

Here's what I saw the other day. This whole valley is surrounded by BIG mountains.

·
Moosehead
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
+1 to the 4X MTBR's. Doods make us all look like gaper noobs with small marbles. Same athletes rip it up at Winter Park on sit skis or solo skiis and define the notion of "speed is your friend".

i've heard of tremendous backcountry riding near wolf creek/alamosa but never been up there. tons o' snow now, or soon to arrive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.