Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
Don't hate me for saying this, but unfortunatley I don't know the rest. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Is it true what they say, "it's like riding a bike"?

(P.S. that photo of the half of a jackalope is nasty)

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...keeps coming back

skinny-tire said:
Is it true what they say, "it's like riding a bike"?

(P.S. that photo of the half of a jackalope is nasty)
My first two thoughts were:
1. Man these bars are narrow
2. Man these tires are huge
I felt a little squirley the first mile or two but then it was like riding a bike.

(P.S. That's nothing - you should see the other one)

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
YuriB said:
My first two thoughts were:
1. Man these bars are narrow
2. Man these tires are huge
I felt a little squirley the first mile or two but then it was like riding a bike.

(P.S. That's nothing - you should see the other one)
That's too funny, cuz on my ride Tuesday, I kept thinking, man are these bars wide, and man are these tires skinny.

Part of it had to do with my run-in with the barral cactus. Psychologically, I felt like the cacti were jumping out at me. It didn't help that one caught me in the friggin hand, and dumbass Jeff tried to pick them out. Needless to say, then ended up in my wrist, leg, and god knows were else.

Anyway, glad ur back on the bike. Now just keep those damn tires on the ground.

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
skinny-tire said:
That's too funny, cuz on my ride Tuesday, I kept thinking, man are these bars wide, and man are these tires skinny.

Part of it had to do with my run-in with the barral cactus. Psychologically, I felt like the cacti were jumping out at me. It didn't help that one caught me in the friggin hand, and dumbass Jeff tried to pick them out. Needless to say, then ended up in my wrist, leg, and god knows were else.

Anyway, glad ur back on the bike. Now just keep those damn tires on the ground.
Hmmmm maybe we should trade bikes. Naw, mine has a new drivetrain with only two rides on it :-D

P.S - apparently the jackalope was eaten by a horse riding a mtn bike and not by coyotes

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.