Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the stock handlebars on my newly acquired Prophet 600. I was wondering is there a lighting system that can mount on the handlebars. Near the stem the handlebars are pretty big and the two lights that I have, the two mounting systems are to small. Not evey close to being able to get around the handlebars.

Thanks

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,489 Posts
As a first option, check with your existing light company. Since the 31.8 OS is a new standard, many are now making their stuff function with it. A customer of mine ran into this with a NiteRider system he got from me. He called them to ask what the deal was, as I had closed for the night, and they said no sweat, and sent him out the mount he needed, no charge. That's customer service! Not saying your company will do it free too, but worth a call, maybe you need to buy a new clamp, certainly cheaper than a whole system, but..... it's also a nice excuse to upgrade, hmmmmm choices, choices=:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.