Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I spend $150+ to replace my Nite Rider classic battery, I thought I should do some research on upgrading my entire lighting system. Who out there is happy with what they are using?

I would like something with the capability of 3hr run time. The classic has been a good system and is nice and bright in dual mode, there seems to have been a lot of advancement in the technology over the last several years. Ideas?

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
GMM said:
Before I spend $150+ to replace my Nite Rider classic battery, I thought I should do some research on upgrading my entire lighting system. Who out there is happy with what they are using?

I would like something with the capability of 3hr run time. The classic has been a good system and is nice and bright in dual mode, there seems to have been a lot of advancement in the technology over the last several years. Ideas?
Check batteryspace.com for a replacement battery, although I am not familiar with that particular battery I would think you could find something that works for closer to $50.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.