Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
ride it like you stole it
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an '06 Kona Dawg Supreme and have been upgrading it over the past year to handle more north shore and freeride type trails/riding. I am currently looking to upgrade the wheel set and was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions. I am specifically looking at the Spinergy Xyclone, if anyone has any experience with the toughness/durability of this set please let me know. I am obviously drooling over sets like the Mavic Deemax and the Spinergy Falline but feel that they might be overkill for the extent of extremes that I ride. I currently do quite a bit of north shore stunts and am getting myself to do more of the drops but don't plan on anything huge. The biggest I have hit so far has been 4 or 5 feet. Basically I am looking for a tough wheel set that can take the abuse that I currently deal out with some room to grow and take more punishment if I progress to more extreme riding. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.